What is Runtime error 31 ?
Security rating: CAUTION
Tip: Click to run a FREE scan for
Runtime error 31 and related errors
Runtime error 31 is a computer error which occurs during the execution of a specific program in the form of a message box consisting of a particular code. You can read the following information to learn more about
Runtime error 31 and get detailed approach on how to detect and then fix
Runtime error 31
Runtime error 31 fix Recommendation
The annoying Runtime error 31 will bring you sluggishly performance and even crash your computer, it will be impossible for you to use the computer pleasantly, which will greatly affect your working efficiency. Here you are highly recommended to use the professional registry cleaner to automatically fix Runtime error 31 as well as registry problems and other PC errors, making your computer always run at the max optimization status.
Registry Repair Toolkit helps to thoroughly scan, repair and compact the invalid or missing registry entries on your PC, letting you always enjoy a clean and compact registry. It also helps to effectively fix other common PC errors like DLL Errors, exe errors, Driver Errors which could result in system slowdown, freezing or crashing. Moreover, the rich built-in utilities can effectively secure, optimize your PC performance and greatly increase computer speed.
More Information about PC Errors
What is exe. error?
Exe plays an vital part of Windows operating system. If there is something wrong with the exe on your computer, some of the programs even the whole computer probably will not run stably and become deathly slow. An exe. Error happens usually when your computer is not responding. Such problems are caused by the errors in the Windows registry like corrupt, damaged or deleted entries. So it is necessary for you to run a trusted registry cleaner
regularly to always ensure a clean and error-free registry database.
What is a DLL File?
DLL is the abbreviation of Dynamic Link Library. In Windows, many applications are not complete executable files; they are separated into some relatively independent dynamic link Libraries, namely the DLL files, locating in the system. When we execute certain application, related DLL file will be launched. An application can have several DLL files, and one DLL file which is called shared DLL file, can also be used by several applications. Usually, the DLL file is stored under the directory C:\\Windows\\System32.
What is dll error?
DLL error is one of the most common system errors that any PC user will come across. DLL errors always happen when there is a battle in the path of your operating system. Most of the time, DLL errors are responsible for the .dll files inside your PC. Typically they show up in small alert boxes which say xxx.dll file that is missing and causing the error on your system when you try to open some files, applications or just start up your computer. These can be extremely damaging to your system as they make it unable to reach various pieces of software or application tools. Want to fix .dll errors instantly? Fix your register error now!
How to Manually Fix PC Errors?
- Close all other running program from Task Manager or restart the computer to see whether it solves the problem. Sometimes, the conflicts among programs may cause frequent PC errors.
- Check your programs and make sure that you are always using up-to-day versions. The bugs within the programs itself will most of the time be the main cause of PC errors. Once noticing that a program shows error such as runtime error, or dll error, what you need to do immediately is to check the developer’s official website to ensure that what you are using is the latest one.
- Check Windows registry and modify the invalid items. Though there are many causes for PC errors, most of the time, about 85% of computer errors come from one single place --- Windows registry. It stores all the hardware and software configurations to direct the Windows computer on how to launch a particular program, or hardware. We can say that Windows registry is designed to hold hundreds of thousands of files in order to make the use of computers more preferable. But when it is damaged, the computer will be nothing except a cold machine. So if you computer always pop up with different kinds of error messages, there must be something wrong with the registry.
But before making any modification in Windows registry, you have to first back it up. This help to save you from the headaches delivered by unwanted results, as you can undo all the changes anytime.Here is how to back up Windows registry:
- Click on the "Start" button
- Click on"Run" and type in "Regedit" This will open a window where your registry is saved.
- Then click on "File" to select "Export". This will open another window asking you where you want to save your backup registry.
After backing it up, you can view the registry and then modify the incorrect registry items. But do not take this action as you like unless you ABSOLUTELY know what you are doing then don't start tinkering with things because registry is an extremely sensitive directory. If you remove the necessary files by mistake, you may cause severe damage.
Above are some methods on how to manually fix PC errors, but it is highly recommended that you can use a professional registry repair tool to fix kinds of PC error and registry problems to avoid some manual mistakes.